Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My

Started by A_Crazy_Man [524028] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rebel_Virginia [2019680]

I know this inquiry was not directed at me, but I may be able to answer. On days when I indulge in copious quantities of salsa or guacamole my fats tend to have a subtle scent of spice that can be quite refreshing. It is quite possible that there are other foods whose effects would not be as enjoyable. 
A_Crazy_Man [524028]

Normally not that bad mate but today I'm on ****ing fire!

Stinking the house out if ya know what I mean.  The wifey and kids have ****ed off out to mcds and I don't ****ing blame them.
Lane [2032144]

As much as I hate to say this atleast dude and duck have some what half way better shit to read than this.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

Thanks for the information. 
Feel free to discuss it down here in the Graveyard.