If I'm attacking someone, and someone else attacks him and leaves him on the street, do I get a low experience?
About simultaneous attacks
Started by PALISADE2 [2191777] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 4 likes ·
You'll gain an assist. All actions in Torn generate a little bit of experience, attacking and leaving gives the most. I've not tested but I expect assists give minimal experience.
If I'm attacking someone, and someone else attacks him and leaves him on the street, do I get a low experience?
ehh don't think so
only the person finishing the attack gets the xp, as far as I know
you do, however, get a stat gain in attacks assisted, and there is a merit in that once you get 250 assists
You'll gain an assist. All actions in Torn generate a little bit of experience, attacking and leaving gives the most. I've not tested but I expect assists give minimal experience.
you could be right...
I just don't think I have come across any reading on whether it would give xp gain
to be honest, I don't think it would be an easy thing to even test/prove one way or the other
thank you all??
Agreed, it's not something that can be realistically tested. The best we could hope for is an answer from Ched in a bug report :(
find a level 1 willing to help maybe its testable
You'd need a level 15 to do it repeatedly and then fly to China and see the fortune teller, or a level 1 to do it repeatedly and see if they level up from that, whichever is easier..
Does flying to china increase XP because that would be a problem.
Pretty sure flying does not increase XP
I bet it does. Not much, but some. Would be hard to test for sure.
But I think essentially everything you do gives at least a small amount of experience.
You could just stay in China and do the simultaneous attacks there.