anyone watch supernatural ????
Supernatural
Started by Annamoon [2183161] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
anyone watch supernatural ????
Yes. I started in season 2. I wanted to watch it from the start because I saw an advertisement for it before it started and then forgot about it.
Well the bits I seen suggested its not my thing at all.
Guilty pleasure of mine, family got me into it and now im fully invested :')
Although they never mention the magic shovels that they must have because it takes a lot longer than that to dig up a grave.
yeah its a great show, although seems to be flaggin a bit latest series
Are you speaking from experience??
I have dug graves for pets, so digging even half that deep and not that nowhere near as big takes a long time in itself. Where it looks so nice and square and the dirt would settle over time and would not be soft anymore on people that were buried over 100 years ago.
Yes, my favorite show of all time. I still watch it every single day. :D