Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BTC

Started by Odin-All-Father [2010524] on in Technology.

18 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xeretrax [2039020]

When BTC was "new" i mined for a few hours with my old nvidia gtx 480

sold them a few years ago making $660

right now i wouldnt get into btc anymore, risks are to big

 
Pantherx [273777]

Bitcoin and Cryp is here to stay. We are moving towards a digital age and people want access to and also want to send money internationally quicker.  Crypto solves that issues while removing the middle man (banks). I guarantee you that billionaires are buying crypto behind closed doors. I own Bitcoin, Ripple, Tron, & Cardano.
miggi [2173489]

doing a SWIFT telegraphic transfer take one day to two weeks (if to myanmar) as everything needs to route through New York.  government looking over your shoulder every step.

doing a transfer of crypto takes less than 2 minutes.  nobody knows and nobody cares.

 

i think the answer is obvious.....

 
Odin-All-Father [2010524]

I’m thinking 2,000 at lowest, but as soon as it drops below 2900 imma start stacking!

id recommend looking into GenesisX (XGS) if you’re into alts, absolutely great project, I’ve invested heavily into it
Pantherx [273777]

I was hoping that BTC would drop to around 2900, I was going to buy. Guess we were wrong...lol

Oh well, I'm still invested into Ripple, Cardano and Tron.
Sectory [2093611]

I heard of bitcoin when it was around 600 euros. Didn't think the hassle of making a wallet would be worth. Then half a year later it spiked big. I felt so shitty.
miggi [2173489]

don't make a e-wallet....buy a usb wallet like trezor or nano s and keep it there. you'd need to physically plug it in for withdrawal to happen.  many e-wallets gets hacked.....
Pantherx [273777]
Look at where BTC is now, many seem to believe that we are headed for another bull run.

I'm invested in XRP(Ripple), Cardano(ADA), and Tron(TRX). Ripple is speculated to hit $5.00 by the EOY. Guess we will see...
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Aye, my go to crypto guru thinks it's a suckers rally, looking that way aswell recently tbh. Once it starts dropping below 6k I'mma start throwing some leverage longs on!

I'm also heavily in ripple and Tron my dude, fingers crossed for us both!