hello I've been at the my company three days currently I have 30 job points I've never worked and games store to my knowledgeI'm able to be trained by the director and turn itself says I have three days in the company but yet I can't use the company specials I also have an image if that helps it shows the company specials being grayed out and I know it can't be from the fact that I don't have enough points as I lay there is also one point specials and 10 points specials that I could use with 30 job points but it's not allowing i
Job specials
Started by OopsieUsedAnSE [2125913] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Likely caused by an issue the other night. Should all be okay now, hopefully won't happen again!
Mentioned in this thread
Toxic [1725903] ×1
hello I've been at the my company three days currently I have 30 job points I've never worked and games store to my knowledgeI'm able to be trained by the director and turn itself says I have three days in the company but yet I can't use the company specials I also have an image if that helps it shows the company specials being grayed out and I know it can't be from the fact that I don't have enough points as I lay there is also one point specials and 10 points specials that I could use with 30 job points but it's not allowing i
http://imgur.com/gallery/iqLvUoE
specials usually kick in after the 3 days (on the 4th), can you give it till the company cron runs later today and see if its still happening?
Will do if it continues to happen I will let you know
This is stupid!, I've been planning on upgrading my private island for weeks now i finally join a company for the specials and after waiting 4 days my specials are still not working!!!
ps: I've never had to wait 4 days for this to happen so im not sure what you mean when your saying you have to wait for the 4th day! as soon as it hits 3 days it should be available like it always has been!
seeing how this issue seems to still persist, passing to Ched. maybe something to do with the rebuild?
I'm having the same issue.
Been with the company 4 days now. The director has trained me, twice.... i just am not getting the job specials or the passive.
am travelling now, can provide screenshots in a few hours if necessary
4th Day in the pub still cant use my jps
as asked reposting here :
http://prntscr.com/lsfznl
Stacked and waiting for the passive to kick in to do a happy jump, missing out on energy and xan cd because of this ;/
also on the energy refill I still will be able to do today if it gets fixed
Likely caused by an issue the other night. Should all be okay now, hopefully won't happen again!
cant use job special been in company for 3 days pls fix ty
still not fixed for me either
Mine have always become active the day it flicks over to 3 days
Rip energy refill ):
Still happening to me, going on 5 days.
04/12/2018 11:26:37 PM Toxic has been accepted in to the company.
Mentions: Toxic [1725903]
Been going on for 4 days for me now.
At 40 job points and still cant use them :(