Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Strange!

Started by Dark_Vision [357861] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Dark_Vision [357861]

As you will be aware I have stated I have had problems with my account not receiving honnors and awards and I am now keeping an eye on things. Firstly I received a notification that I had successful referred Mookie “ who the hell is Mookie?’ As I have not referred anyone and I would have got them to join my faction if I had. My friends tell me after they have registered and secondly I have shares in home retail which stated I am earning a bonus, torn wiki states on average weekly. I am sure its been 3 weeks since I finally purchased the 1500000 required to earn the bonus
Stewie [1494547]

Regarding HRG, it should eventually average out to weekly. That being said, it's still completely random. You could go without a payout for a month.
Grif [882958]

stock payouts are random, they do average out though as stewie says

as for the referal, your referal link is mearly torn.com/yourid, so its possible someone clicked on it somewhere or something

i wouldnt worry about it