Why why the heck can I only move like one step at a time and it's like 5 seconds before I can move that one step! IN open territory too
Christmas Town
Started by Dark-Sentry [2191902] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Why why the heck can I only move like one step at a time and it's like 5 seconds before I can move that one step! IN open territory too
Not sure bro happens to me also. I get a delay every time i click to move again.
ANNOYING!!!!
I was thinking it was just me and this POS computer of mine.
This is ridiculous..I am seeing people FLYING aournd the map...I can barely move. W...T.....F!!!!!
For me it works much better on PC than my tablet.
Its the server load it seems. At times it smooth, at times its laggy and 1 step stuttery.
And I can promise you it aint my pc.