I would like to join a faction but everytime I try to apply it tells me I have already applied to another faction. Anybody have any idea how to fix this?
Factions HELP
Started by WombRaider [745480] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I would like to join a faction but everytime I try to apply it tells me I have already applied to another faction. Anybody have any idea how to fix this?
yes
go to your preferences
then to management
then to faction applications
cancel the existing one
Yea beginner mistake. Dont try sending a request to all factions. Choose wisely, PM the leaders and ask about joining them. If they are ok you can send the request.