Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Word Fixer Bug

Started by TakeSomeCyanide [2184545] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
TakeSomeCyanide [2184545]

I was playing Word Fixer, I was on the 3rd level. Word was Myrrh, I immediately got it right and accidentally carried a letter as the level changed and the 4th level was the exact same as the 3rd, the word was Myrrh and I input the letters correctly but could not advance to the next level.