So I didn't really see an area for religion, so I figured that this would be the best place for it. Anyways, a couple of years ago a friend of mine showed me this video and while I didn't give it much thought then, there are at least some archaeological pieces that do some what back up some of the claims made. What do you all think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgrzyEREq00
spirit science was just a joke. the guy behind the channel was just messing with people
i remember watching that video back in 2011 before the world ended. cool cartoon though
People claim all kinds of things, miracles, demonic posession, psychic abilities, and so on. Somehow, none of it stands up to scrutiny when controls are introduced that prevent fakery. Flim Flam! by James Randi is a good starter as to methodology.
Its a very brief rundown of a very peculiar perspective of human existence. Its likely best to do what the narrator suggests in the beginning of the video: don't accept his words as "fact" and instead experience it for yourself. Everything he mentions can be further researched.
I love Randi. He's an amazing magician as well!