9 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 13 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
BotaJ[2027931]
· 9 likes · I'll be nice and skip the math jokes. Go to your Preferences (gear up in the corner). Click Management on the left side. You can manage faction and marriage stuff there.
Kitty420[383500]
· 6 likes · Take a measurement of lines 1 and 2 above, then divide 1 by 2. Good?
arrow[2024586]
· 3 likes · he means fraction, not faction. To join a new fraction, you must first make the first fraction complete. You must make a whole number by adding the first fraction with a second fraction to make one big fraction. Hope this …
I'm trying to join a new fraction but It keeps saying I've already applied for another one. What can I do now as I don't remember the other one I applied for ?
I'll be nice and skip the math jokes. Go to your Preferences (gear up in the corner). Click Management on the left side. You can manage faction and marriage stuff there.
To join a new fraction, you must first make the first fraction complete. You must make a whole number by adding the first fraction with a second fraction to make one big fraction.