Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Heil

Started by Marvin_HM [2222469] on in Graveyard.

37 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Marvin_HM [2222469] ×2

daCampa [169777]

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"
What the fox say?
DENMON [2053638]

"I swear allegiance to the Reich Constitution and I pledge that as a brave soldier I protect the German Reich and its legal institutions at all times, wants to obey the President and my superiors."

Google translate :P