Can there be an award (ad released quite soon) for you being in a faction hit by a Dirty Bomb.
So it doesn't go mental with people claiming to have it awarded, have it achievable for DB 2.0 and not for DB 1.0
Some names could be Radio Active, Chernobyl or I'm Glowing Green!
Please @Ched or @Bogie implement this!!!
I also feel this would get DB's being used sooner rather than later as an incentive to be hit lol
Plus it would get people spending money and taking money out of the game when everyone buys nuemune tablets from Switzerland
R+
ofcourse it would be FTW posting this suggestion haha!
I like the idea of it, could imagine some cool artwork for it, but is a negative thing really "award" worthy?
Is getting a merit for running away from a fight 'really "award" worthy'?
true, I was trying to brainstorm other negative awards as I posted it
Escaping to live another day is pretty meritorious, if only in name.
I'm conflicted on this idea, I don't think a DB should have any upsides for the victim honestly. Should all be completely negative and a total pain to deal with. Every cloud has a silver lining except the mushroom shaped ones after all.
It's not negative that you survive the DB.
if its for surviving a DB then why not have an award for not being hosp'd by it when your faction does get hit, ie: be in another country when it goes off, that would feel more like an achievement. Divine intervention type thing
Have one for using and being part of build process.
Kinda nice idea to have one for being hit, a rare merit.
Merits for being part of a reset, which for Torn is a big negative, bloodbag wrong use, runaways etc so why not for a DB strike.
Yes i know it only plays into our hands atm....but imagine if they say you need to be bombed after 30 go off. outrage in the forums
R+
As Lat said, it's a rare event. I've been hit by radiation from bomb building, from a bomb detonating on another faction and by being trampled in the crowd, and those are even unique experiences; however, I don't think they are meritorious of an award like a direct hit is on a faction. I think it would be cool if wasn't a Honor Bar, but instead an Award as it's truly a badge of note that ticked forward for additional hits -- granted a dubious Award. But a fun honor bar would be cool..
Ched has already said in the past that he does not like to implement merits for negative things. I think surviving a DB would be more worthy of a merit.