So does this not work on tablet? I have somewhat had use of PART of it. I can use the travel hub part, but city find does not work
DocTorn
Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
So does this not work on tablet? I have somewhat had use of PART of it. I can use the travel hub part, but city find does not work
User scripts are not really made for mobile use but I know of some that can work in desktop mode on mobile devices.
I haven't tried it with a tablet, but I know DocTorn works on my android device if installed using the android version of Firefox.