My name is Canadian Bandit, and I am running for Mayor
We live in torn city, a town without coffee and maple syrup, where looking for money under a bridge is considered a crime, and where having multiple accounts that never interact with each other is illegal and will result in the execution of several citizens. The admins are too powerful, and we can't even apply to add items
If I am elected, I will add much-needed items, purge the people in federal jail, and make sure that trader is made an actual joband small quote-unquote crimes are legalized
Remember, vote for me for legalized crime sprees!
I hope you like being kidnapped thousands of times a day, because that's what happens to mayors around here.
Looks like another one escaped from the "hospital"...
Some call security... [:sick:]
naysayers
i will build a wall to keep the deserters out
What's wrong with desert? [:sick:]
Those dirty canadians with thier maple leaves smh
good one sweeney
vote the right way
Are you a real Canadian?
[image: www.mhs.mb.ca]^That's a real Canadian right there, true natives.
I have two questions,
Would you consider yourself a better slayer of multis than bogie?
and would you release crimes 2.0 sometime this century?
well first i am a real canadian and second of all i will release crime 2.0 as soon as i can and purge all unfair multis
Fun fact, canada comes from the Iroquoian word kanata, meaning town or settlement
did you know there is a place called Kanata, Ontario, Canada?
To the north east I have Algonquin. To the south east, Mohawk. To the south west Mississaugas (part of Ojibway). All within an hour or so. Some really friendly folk, unlike Brampton.
First we need to invade
if we elect you, will you fed klout?
i did not, thanks
i will fed klout if he doesnt chill in the casino
Town, Ontario, Town... Awesome.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
MAKE TORN GREAT AGAIN
ill vote u on if u all Fed and kick Klout
If u all hate Klout so Much Why is he in Your faction
.. Lol
ok dragno vote for me