After losing my 3rd hubby due to JFA threats and bounties, it's clear that there just isn't anyone in game with the fortitude to go the distance as my spouse.
But that got me thinking...surely I'm not the least desirable person in the game to have as a spouse, right? Anyone else know of someone likely to never marry again? Is there like a list of people doomed to forever be single?
Not a shit post...I'm genuinely curious who these unmarriables are, and why they're on your list?
What did you do to them to harass you like that?
YOU'RE HARD TO BEAT MATE, GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES
I had to merry evil duck, I think you will be alright
I didn't quit the game when they wanted me to...
Oh, and I trolled them a few hundred times, and insulted them a whole lot in forums...and I may or may not have lead a revolution against them.
But I'm cleaning up my act.
And after my search for a young clean exotic little female I ended up with your sorry ass. But that’s love
Peace
Thats the most romantic love story ive ever read!
You post shit in the forums and draw unwanted attention to yourself for being a troll, what did you expect? [:sick:]
I drew unwanted attention...as in past tense.
I'm cleaning up my act.
Been there, done that. Best part. I got to marry 100 different girls.
From this thread, I beg to differ... [:sick:]
Dude, marrying you hand twenty times does not count...
How many times do I need to explain this... [:sick:]
You can't marry your hand in this game Sweeney. You would know if you actually played the game instead of shitposting in the forums 24/7
Oh, you meant in game...
Then just pick one of your factions multies and go for it... [:sick:]
Marry someone in JFA.... can't threaten your spouse if they are in the faction
[image: media1.tenor.com]
A noob is down for the cause. Let's get married .
I would rather be skinned alive and dipped in salt.
Can't divorce anymore til 7 days after getting hitched...better ask Smooth to excuse you from participating in chains, trains, and anything else that can't be done from hospital before we say "I do".
But I'm game if you are.
You're already in UR, so yeah, you've definitely proven you'd rather be dipped in shit.
BTW, I doubt JFA was the cause of your spouse leaving you. JFA doesn't care as much as you wish JFA did.
Your ex, whomever it was, probably didn't want their reputation to be tarnished by being associated with a dipshit.
BlackHeart: Sorry but i got messaged by JFA and our faction dont need the heat right now, hit me up if you ever need anything
SteamedPunk: No worries. I kinda hoped it would work out, but I expected this honestly
A**holes always trying to deny their involvement...
Mentions:
Diabolique [2177124]
· Mr_BlackHeart [2032162]