I had an idea and I'm hoping a few people are on board with me. Well, how about making a dark theme for the game. One where the background colors are set darker and such. For people like myself who play this quite a lot I personally would much prefer it because it makes it easier on the eyes, Not opening my laptop and thinking I'm going to the afterlife would be great. Just a suggestion though
New game visuals.
Started by ButterzBoi [2208598] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I had an idea and I'm hoping a few people are on board with me. Well, how about making a dark theme for the game. One where the background colors are set darker and such. For people like myself who play this quite a lot I personally would much prefer it because it makes it easier on the eyes, Not opening my laptop and thinking I'm going to the afterlife would be great. Just a suggestion though
You can go check out this thread here for a script that has a dark theme script right on his forum post.
Mentions: [Userscripts] pw-tools (DarkTheme)