133 replies · 5.37k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
134
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Champion[1927067]
· 37 likes · I have confirmed with CIA interrogation techniques who dropped this bomb, take a look below: Champion: you do that shit? Kapten_Klitoris: no He did that shit, guilty as ****
princess[329437]
· 34 likes · Teddybears in the morning: I think I'll wait for tomorrow until I rehab. Teddybears now: Hank, I don't feel so good... [image: pbs.twimg.com]
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 32 likes · I can say with 100 percent certainty that is may or may not have been me.