R+ to piss off vernunzio
2nd DB is dropping!
Started by Sym [2075823] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
R+ to piss off vernunzio
lmao is tmb upset they didn't get a mention in the newspaper XD
Radiation poisoning, eh? Interesting...
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2044704#/
Mentions: Wilvin [2044704]
Logic to the rescue
PopTopping
must be DUDE then
thats from building the bomb ... not an attack
Pop locking - I think we've all been reduced to 10 yr olds and I still cant resist
More bombs!
Teddybears in the morning: I think I'll wait for tomorrow until I rehab.
Teddybears now:
Hank, I don't feel so good...
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
- Detonation will occur between 1 & 2 hours after planting, all active users will receive a notification that a dirty bomb has detonated.
Many thanks to Karty for sorting the admin work whilst i was out on the lash (bottle ov red).
Test our patience, test our wealth
Peace
If someone would give me a DB, I'd drop that shit right now >.>
Come on buddy you're just mailing it in now. You should have thrown "white knight" in there for a few more upvotes from Zauzam and the rest of the incel crowd.
Oops.
Just a friendly hello amidst the chaos. Don't mind me!
by far the best reply i've read today
Jaloping