Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item duplication

Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

100 [1997262]

After reading the latest announcement I did some testing and have found an item duplication bug. I don't think I'm supposed to say how to do it so I messaged Chedburn the details.
MightyGoober [812478]

Yeah that's the right thing to do. Good on you for not keeping it to yourself for 2 years.

You're sure the item actually duplicates and it's not a visual bug?
Vladar [1996140]

Along those same lines, if you follow the KK Technique, you can get the trade log to show that you added items that you didn't exactly add (it doesn't actually duplicate the items, but it says you did...).  Didn't think it would matter that I show the screenshot as this one is really more of a bug with the trade log than a duplication issue.

[image: snag.gy]