anyone playin it?
i love it!!! :)
Wraith is such a weeb lol, *cough* naruto running *cough*
Downloaded it last night, will give it a blast tonight :)
Add me on ps4 @RedKing9036
Ya if anyone interested in playing on xbox one add me. Gamertag: codename karma
I play on PC. IGN is 24CaratTrash
it's definitely the best battle royal games of this year.
I got my first W on it last night. Such an awesome game. Add me on Xbox: Chili Duster
Another turd on the same pile.
Playing on PS4 add me guys - TadinhoLtu
Xbox one and having fun missing my PC but I'm glad I'm a all round gamer still if y'all's looking for a active player TGC FR33MAN
I LOVE IT <3
PC origin is elevationOW , winning tons of games now, 1500-2000 average damage on a win. Trying to find more people that are at least average at the game.
has to be the best battle royale game out yet, good thing they are cleaning out all the cheaters too! nothing worse than an really good game filled with unskilled ****wits that win by cheating -_-
I actually won a few rounds playing Apex, I mostly main Lifeline since she can heal and revive folks faster.
Get an XBOX damet :P
i mainly play with Octane right now, but when i dont have him i use Bangalore or Lifeline :)
Haha that's exactly the 3 heroes I play whenever I'm playing seriously. I'm at 28 wins in season 1 trying to average 3 wins per day if I can. Was playing with Kronos and Ziusc from JFA a couple days ago we got 3 wins in our first 4 games.. followed by 2nd place to aimbotting loser, and another 2nd :/
My reaction times are pretty shit these days, I usually get carried by deft and Kronos.
I play Bangalore, or the medic chick if that's taken. Origin ID is tn5421
Damn DEFT!!!! When u guys playin in Code Red? Let me know before so i can send my gyms t-shirt so ya can wear em ;)
As much as I dislike the battle royale genre, I think Apex is killing it, and they bring a lot of new things to the table. #Octane