Finally hit level 100 earlier in the week. I dont usually play Battle Royale games but Apex is on another level.
Apex Legends
Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I downloaded it and never bothered playing it because of BF5 Firestorm which I am obsessed with haha
2 nights ago we had the best run and won 3 out of 5 games, the other 2 we finished top 3! Love this game :)
In my opinion Apex is the best Battle Royale game.
P.S: PUBG is the most realistic BR, but Apex is something different. =D
P.S: PUBG is the most realistic BR, but Apex is something different. =D
I'm just waiting for more content. Intriguing game tho.
Pathfinder is the f**king best. Haven't been playing as much as I used to though, I'm hardly even online anymore, been too busy with bloodborne ☆☆☆
Played it. Not bad. I prefer it over fortnite. I usually use Lifeline, sometimes Bangalore and Gibraltar. I've heard Pathfinder is probably the least favored character in the game and I don't play him as I've tested him and not liked it.
Pathfinder is my #1 !!!! Try him
Not sure if it's because you're on console and he's difficult to play but other than lifeline he's the most meta pick. The grappling hook is busted, cooldown is really short and can land himself anywhere, even on top of an enemy's head if used correctly. Ultimate allows superior positioning late game.
iTemp Plays is insane at playing Pathfinder.
Pathfinder is just so underrated. I can see Grapple Hook (L1 - PS4) being nerfed to have a longer recharge time for Season 2
Pathfinder is just so underrated. I can see Grapple Hook (L1 - PS4) being nerfed to have a longer recharge time for Season 2
I play console and he is awesome there!
So what do you guys think of the new LEGENS WATSON that is coming soon`?
So what do you guys think of the new LEGENS WATSON that is coming soon`?
I play it, not as much now i got a bit bored of playing it... the same over and over... new characters won't help we need more variety on maps, game modes... otherwise the game will die fast
It's still trash how the developers break more than they fix for patches. i still play it though.
Figure I'd bump this with season 2 dropping tomorrow.
UncleGingy on PC but be warned I'm terrible.
UncleGingy on PC but be warned I'm terrible.
Only a few hours away now :)
So! What do you guys think about Season 2? I like what they did to they map, but its gonna take some time to get used to.
I like that they beefed up the Alternator and Mozambiq.
And i love extended mag for Energy Ammo guns, finally :)
I like that they beefed up the Alternator and Mozambiq.
And i love extended mag for Energy Ammo guns, finally :)
Season 2 a little underwhelming for me; the map hardly changed and in all honesty I dislike the central parts that have now changed - but it may be something I will get used to.
Hop up for R45 and Alternator crazy powerful so glad to hear theyre going to reduce that, almost makes any other gun redundant (almost).
Best part about season 2 for me is the full stats.
Probably play it for a bit more but can see myself getting bored unless a new map is introduced. Am usually the best pound for pound player in most lobbies so have the run of the map just picking off squads
Peace
Hop up for R45 and Alternator crazy powerful so glad to hear theyre going to reduce that, almost makes any other gun redundant (almost).
Best part about season 2 for me is the full stats.
Probably play it for a bit more but can see myself getting bored unless a new map is introduced. Am usually the best pound for pound player in most lobbies so have the run of the map just picking off squads
Peace
If you play on PC i would like to see you beat deft :)
Xbox One
Peace
Peace
XBOX here too ;)