I am looking for a good Job, right now I am unemployed so anybody knows who is hiring, please let me know.
Thank You
Have you checked the job ads in the paper and online.
Sorry about your real life troubles.
I was about to comment that you had posted in the wrong forum. I thought you were talking about needing a job in torn.
Sorry to hear that man.
Is this another person looking for a staff position
I hope things work out for the best brother
"I am looking for a good Job, right now I am unemployed so anybody knows who is hiring, please let me know.
Thank You"
not sure how the posters above have concluded that you're talking about a RL job lol
am i missing something?
I still think there's a 50% chance they're talking about a Torn company job but they're over 300 days old
Mentions:
Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
I have a space, you need over 80k in your stats though...
Wow...some of you guys are just hilarious. Sorry if I wasn't straight forward, I had a sense that you'd know exactly what I am talking about a "Job in Torn" (Especially since I posted it on "Torn"/Here).
Now you know I am talking about a Job in Torn City. And yes a Company.
But thanks anyway. I already have one.
This is General Discussion. We live by the creed of "Always expect the unexpected" which is why many were wondering if you meant IRL or a Torn job.
So . . . moving it to Company Recruitment Section then