Hey guys, I just found a Bug.
Bug
Started by -HaveFun [2116250] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 12 likes ·
Hey guys, I just found a -HaveFun.
Mentioned in this thread
Bug [1455582] ×1 Kapten_Klitoris [1873683] ×1
Hey guys, I just found a Bug.
Volkswagen?
no man, its real bug
Post in bugs & issues, or put the bug outside.
Mentions: Bug [1455582]
If it's small, report it in bugs and issues section.
If it's something serious, you can message a staff member and talk to them about it.
damn, yes you're right
gosh, haha
and I dont know why runic disliked my posts. . . .
Bugs are pretty annoying, you should post in the bugs and issues there's a spider gif below this post watch out.
[image: media.giphy.com]
maybe cuz it's pointless ? and the fact there's no discussion here ?
Message your local relentless member for further instructions and rewards
Hey guys, I just found a -HaveFun.
i dont need any rewards.
you cant see me.
its pointless or not. even ched cant stop me. XD
your bug is too big, so scary.
r/woosh
Mentions: Kapten_Klitoris [1873683]