Many years ago there used to be a Torn City store on here that you could buy real Tshirts, Coffee Mugs etc with the Torn logo. I really wish ya'll would bring that back.. I didnt have the RL money back then to buy it, shipping was expensive from the UK to the US.. but I would sure like to buy it now.. and look at the increase in revenue you would have.. You have a completely new user base that would buy them.
Torn Merchandise
Started by Shandra [331146] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 22 likes ·
The old designs are a bit cluttered and dated, we need something cleaner are more modern, like this: [image: i.gyazo.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 11 likes ·
Soon. :) - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 3 likes ·
You forgot ™
Many years ago there used to be a Torn City store on here that you could buy real Tshirts, Coffee Mugs etc with the Torn logo. I really wish ya'll would bring that back.. I didnt have the RL money back then to buy it, shipping was expensive from the UK to the US.. but I would sure like to buy it now.. and look at the increase in revenue you would have.. You have a completely new user base that would buy them.
I think the link still works, you just have to find it.
that sound pretty cool and would love a hoodie
link me if you find it
do they sell Respo Hoodies? i'd love to have one too!
They're currently doing sale on all the old merch to clear stock, so I'd say now's your chance, got a shirt myself a few weeks ago!
I'd for sure invest if there was "DUDE DUDE" hoodies
Shame they don't have my size...
It works.. unfortunately the sizes dont fit. I'm not sure I would wear a tshirt in public in this day and age but I would ROCK a Coffee Mug lol
Soon. :)
You forgot ™
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I bought a couple shirts on sale several years ago. Bust em out here and there. I think the reason they haven't made merch is the lack of sales. Even for $3 a shirt they have not cleared all the inventory. Unless people are willing to pay upwards of $30 a shirt we are going to sacrifice material quality, size options, and print quality. To get high quality gear you must be willing to pay.
https://teespring.com/
This is a cool website where they will handle production as needed, order fulfillment, and customer service. Only thing is Torn would not make very much money on something like this, but also would have no overhead....
The old designs are a bit cluttered and dated, we need something cleaner are more modern, like this:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Goddammit now I want that Shield shirt but it'd be so hard to get it without Mom noticing.
Thanks, Torn, for helping me in life - I'm gonna start driving myself so that I can drive to the mail so i can get the shirt without Mom noticing if I order it. All this time in college without driving, when all I needed for motivation was this.
Thank you Torn!
oh please say there will be a Soon shirt
Take my money, Ched!!!
I'd buy some if y'all had large or XL in stock... medium doesn't fit my 6'3" body very well. It kinda looks like this:
[image: media.giphy.com]
Omg and all t-shirts on sale for $3!
Gonna have to sell some points, but I could buy like 100 million of them!!
Edit: @Bogie - can we please get a SteamedPunk edition in the works? Something edgy, with hella class.