Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to propose.

Started by Surilady84 [2241119] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

You don't send someone the item, there's a button labelled "Propose" next to the send option.
Cthulhu [1616063]

Not quite.. almost though.

 

"Players are able to get married at the Church. To do this, you must first acquire a ring of some kind, and then use it in your items to propose to an unmarried player of your choice. If they accept, you will become engaged and can get married at the church after selecting at least one player to be a witness. Once they accept, you and your spouse will be married!"

 

 - https://www.torn.com/wiki/Church#Marriage
Cthulhu [1616063]

I'm fairly sure the button says "Use" not "Send" 
I can't check at the moment as I am travelling but I'm pretty sure.

 

Edit: Bug confirmed that the button says Propose, not Use. My bad :)