Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forums less entertaining

Started by Corder799 [2023029] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 553 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

checkmate [2156953]

The game has evolved past drama, since the decimation. Bogie collected all 6 staff stones, clicked his big British fingers and zapped away half of all trolls.
Corder799 [2023029]

I came here to read the entertaining threads of ppl arguing while I was flying but now there is basically nothing really entertaining 
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor

Maybe it’s just the slow decay of Torn’s social structure... first IRC, Discord is dead, now the forums are slowly collapsing...
DUDE [1028023]

I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that
And that they want to see me pick it back up, well, where'd I leave it at?
Hcom3 [2003693]

There is literally one of the biggest if not the biggest war going on right now, and you sayin there ain’t drama?
Diabolique [2177124]

Yes, staff is cracking down...

But I pledge to outsmart them, and continue bringing high-quality drama to those lacking salt in their forum diets.