I was in class D, upgraded the heck out of my toyota, got bumped to C class, and now cannot place at all. No chance of getting any race points to upgrade the Quattro. So what do I do?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I was in class D, upgraded the heck out of my toyota, got bumped to C class, and now cannot place at all. No chance of getting any race points to upgrade the Quattro. So what do I do?
Read Baldr's FAQ in this forum
Go work at a job that you can get racing points from the job special
I used to just keep racing my upgraded D car in class C to earn some points. you will be surprised how it does against un-upgraded C cars