Does anyone have a company I can work for?
Job wanted
Started by Alavi [2236662] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Does anyone have a company I can work for?
Check thr company forum
Link to Company Recruitment Forums
I would try to find a company that offers trains, so that you can get your work stats up higher.
You'll likely find more luck getting a job in a Flower shop or Sweet shop since your work stats are low from being new.