some mission is getting people to attack me. No biggie really. Just pay 1000 after mugging me and we are cool. I will loose anyway.
Mission
Started by Surilady84 [2241119] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
some mission is getting people to attack me. No biggie really. Just pay 1000 after mugging me and we are cool. I will loose anyway.
why should i pay you to attack you?
Why should you attack me without me knowing why??? And why should I loose money while being attacked???? You get payed after completing your mission , so i am just getting a peace of the cake while you get yours and mug me. I don't like loosing money you know.
lol