I need beer. I'm willing to negotiate prices.
Buying beer
Started by Kyperium [2220766] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I need beer. I'm willing to negotiate prices.
bits n bobs sells beer for $10 in city
just have to visit there at a lucky time when in stock
you can buy 100 items from the city per day
I do buy 100 a day but I'm trying to buy more