Hey all. I am a newb, and have been thoroughly enjoying my time reading through the forum threads (mainly during flights, which is the majority of my time in game haha). With this war being such a large focal point currently, I was wondering whether there is some backstory to this rivalry that newb like myself could learn. With a war of this magnitude, I assume there is some. Thread links would be fine or replies.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the continued entertainment :-)
sod off ur a restarter and everyone konows it...haha ;-)
Lmao, I wish or I wouldn't be such a scrub
ur not a scrub, u got a bloody life like the beez knees
Haha, one day hopefully. Feel I am a little late to the game here though.
Once upon a time CitizenBeeZ got his flight delayed by 113 minutes
You used 50 job points anonymously delaying the arrival of CitizenBeeZ's flight by 113 minutes.
The end.
Wow, thanks
Wow mean
I see what people mean by being put off from engaging the community in this game now haha
Guess I will have to actually focus on my uni work instead now lmao
You're welcome
I am the hero you need, not the one you deserve.
You do realize there's a Faction Discussion subforum where people are talking about the war....right?
No, I did not know that. Thanks. As I said, very newb still
Mentions:
Insurgency... from the Source · The Dawn of a New Era
Thank you very much. That is an awesome help. Plenty of reading time with my new flight delay now hahaha
I thought you had uni work to focus on...
Mentions:
A Trader's Guide to $1,000,000,000 · Gym Training Guide for Beginners · Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Downloading asset packs for a game project. There is alot to download
Once upon a time, MeanMike (leader of Insurgency) owned a faction called Just Fer Chillin (JFC), which was a sister-faction of JFA, JFK, etc...JFC was a badass faction with some of the nicest people in the game, which put them at odds with their wicked stepsisters....because the rest of JF- were pretty much a**holes.
MeanMike didn't want to be grouped in with the a**holes, so he enlisted the help of his fairy godmother ***REDACTED*** and eventually was able to break away with the better half of his faction intact, under the new name of Chain Reaction.
The wicked stepsisters in JF- pitched a temper-tantrum when MeanMike decided he didn't want to play with them anymore, and became even more wicked...they hurt people just fer fun. And MeanMike's not the kind of guy to let treachery go unpunished, so with the aid of his noble knights in CR, they went on a crusade to gather support from like-minded factions opposed to tyranny...
And thus Insurgency was born. And they've been kicking JF- ass ever since....
The end.
Thanks for the summary mate :-)