Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SyscoreMFG Share Block.

Started by Mara [177232] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mara [177232]
'You are entitled to receive supreme firewall software for you and your company when holding at least 3,000,000 shares'

I have held 3,000,009 shares since 17/04/17 and according to my spreadsheet records of my share stock, I have never received any supreme firewall software.

What form does the supreme firewall software take and what does it do?

Do I have to be in a certain company to get it? Do I have to own a company to get it?

or is there something else I'm missing.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Delta [2049998]
Not exactly it also prevents any "hacking specials" being used against you such as revealing anonymous bounties

However it probably isn't worth the cash unless you're protecting your company money
TealJade [1737229]
I believe it also insures your anonymous bounties can not be reviled through a job special.

Edit - Too slow again, lol Delta is quick (and correct).
Kayla [2031661]
It doesn't come in the form of an item. Owning the stock block grants a passive effect. It protects you from the following company specials being used on you:

Intricate Hack - Software Corporation
Hack a company's bank account for up to 3% total cash

Proxy Hacking - Software Corporation/Cyber Cafe

Cancelling a targets virus programming

IP Tracing - Cyber Cafe
View lister of anonymous bounties
ChaosReigns [2169241]
So in other words, a waste of an investment if you don't own a company or don't have a vast fortune sitting in your company vault.
Alexis [29052]
Protection against Proxy Hacking is arguably the best feature. If someone canceled my simple virus I would honestly lose it.