What's the deal with Zoos? No one seems to run a zoo or at least I haven't seen anyone do it. Also no one talks about them at all? I know they are expensive just wondering if that's the only reason! Thanks everyone!
Zoos?
Started by Meraez [2251524] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Riot [974353]
· 2 likes ·
Stat cap, having 50m in each battlestat. I think his reasoning is happiness becomes less useful for those past the stat cap. It's a soft cap, all gym gains before 50m are exponential, the more you have the more you'll …
| Specials | |||
|---|---|---|---|
| Stars | Name | Cost (Job Points) | Effect |
| 1 | Fulfillment | 1 | 50 happiness |
| 3 | Animal Instinct | Passive | 25% hunting reward |
| 5 | Special K | 5 | Ketamine drug |
| 7 | Eye of the Tiger | Passive | 70% awareness |
| 10 | Seasoned Poacher | Passive | 25% accuracy |
10 star special is pretty awesome but for a capped player there is nothing there to spend those saved points.
What exactly do you mean by capped if you don't mind me asking?
Stat cap, having 50m in each battlestat. I think his reasoning is happiness becomes less useful for those past the stat cap.
It's a soft cap, all gym gains before 50m are exponential, the more you have the more you'll gain from the gym, but that growth goes flat at 50m
It's a soft cap, all gym gains before 50m are exponential, the more you have the more you'll gain from the gym, but that growth goes flat at 50m
Thank you for the explanation!
Yeah exactly this.
Instead of 50 happiness make it 3 energy, and I'm moving there immediately :)
Instead of 50 happiness make it 3 energy, and I'm moving there immediately :)
In Torn we hunt exotic animals not keep them.
I hear that once there was actually a cheetah in a Torn zoo. He's a rug now
I hear that once there was actually a cheetah in a Torn zoo. He's a rug now
I ran one for a while. The specials are errr well not special and for the working stats you need you can't earn enough to pay for them like tv or oil rig. To many companies out there with useful specials.
I run a zoo, the 25% accuracy is great imo. I make a little profit and get hunting income boost while I try for 100skill.
And I use the happy boost quite a bit. I don't rehab so when I OD i just pop 100 points and am full again. #60%statreductionisnofun #kidswhotakedrugsshouldrehab
And I use the happy boost quite a bit. I don't rehab so when I OD i just pop 100 points and am full again. #60%statreductionisnofun #kidswhotakedrugsshouldrehab
The issue is Ketamine, need a drug rework or to give up on drug rework and change that special.
Funny thing, my 10* Game shop provides the same 50 happy but for 1/3rd of the cost Considering it gives nerve + energyOverpowered 1 nerve, 5 energy, 50 happiness 1 job point
Yeah, I think today the only point in joining a zoo would be the 25% accuracy. If you are reading the Finders Keepers book then you should also join the zoo for the awareness boost. But other than that it's quite useless really.
Zoos.