Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race Bug

Started by Mike75abc [2054725] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Mike75abc [2054725]
I joined a race with a number of other players but the countdown to the start of the race keeps resetting to about 2 min to start when in gets to just under 1 min
Mike75abc [2054725]
Yes sorry it is now running it had been taken a while and when I look the timer got to 55 sec and reset to 1min 50 and done this a couple of times, I also left the race and rejoined and it occurred again before I submitted the bug report, thanks
Stewie [1494547]
It looks to be okay for the users who were affected, so I will close this for now.
If it happens again, please feel free to report it.
Thanks.