3 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Most-liked replies
Heasleys4hemp[1468764]Committee
· 2 likes · Factions have upgrades that can be extremely beneficial. One of the most important upgrades, if your gameplay revolves are gaining stats and fighting, is Steadfast, which gives extra percentage towards your gym gains. Ideally you'll want to join a faction …
Hey everyone. So I'm a bit lost. The person who introduced me to this game stopped playing and there are still many things I don't understand. For example the function and advantages of joining a faction. What do factions do, why should I join one if I should at all. If anyone knows a few reasons why to join or not join a faction, thank you very much for helping me.
Factions have upgrades that can be extremely beneficial.
One of the most important upgrades, if your gameplay revolves are gaining stats and fighting, is Steadfast, which gives extra percentage towards your gym gains. Ideally you'll want to join a faction that has at least +10% gym gains in all categories, but any and all percentages are better than none.
There are many other upgrades, such as the ability to purchase additional travel items, extra nerve, reduced drug addiction, and many more.
There is also the social aspect of factions, such as being around a group of players that will help you grow in the game and teach you things that you may not know about.
Every faction has it's advantages and disadvantages, so it's not a bad idea to check out the faction recruitment forums and check out what each faction has to offer.
Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your experience in this game :)
I went a few years before joining a faction. Since I have what I found echoes the things said above - there are perks and bonuses to different things That means you want to join a guild whose bonuses match what you are trying to achieve. The big thing for me was the social nature, as Heas said above. It's nice to have people to ask questions of, and who will actively help you get to where you are going. And if you're lucky they'll do it with a few laughs thrown in for good measure.