If I started a sweet shop with out the company stock BBs would I still be able to make it to 10*? And if so will it slow the process by a noticeable amount?
Company BB
Started by TheDictator [938360] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
what company benefit block are you referring to?
TCP TGP
Edit: put wrong letters.
Edit: put wrong letters.
Yes but it will be difficult
TCP in particular is the gold standard of company directorship. I'd really recommend committing to getting that one at the least.
Alright thank you all