Anyone else repeatedly getting a "Amazon has refused authorization of payment" message from the donator house? I removed and readded the card on Amazon, I know it went through cuz I paid a foreign transaction fee last time I bought here. PayPal gets hacked all the time and buying Bitcoin is dicey these days. Any idea if Torn is going to expand it's payment options anytime soon and just cut out the middle man?
Amazon being obstinate
Started by ScottyJoints [2243500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You should post this in Bugs & Issues
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. :)
I did several times, just set up pay pal and no issues
I know my bank wont let my card process overseas unless I request it.
I know my bank wont let my card process overseas unless I request it.
Yeah it may go that way.