only 1* behind me after 3 months, not bad
Company Pay
Started by Akmedrah [2192971] on in Company Discussion.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
maybe with your low standards lol.
SO! this turned into a very educational (though not always constructive (: ) conversation, at least from my point of view. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who put some thoughts on paper. Unfortunately, I severely underestimated what it would take to get the company running and how much the ease of running a company depended on your education, so I ended up canning the idea for in the future when I have a better "nest egg" to throw at it. Thank you All
:)
:)
lmao you do not need your employees to be at 150% efficiency to get past 3 stars. You literally have no idea wtf you are talking about. You have no idea how the star system works. You are not even a director. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Just for the future, you would do better running a company which you don't throw your nest egg at...
haha lol true,
i can do 3 stars in 3 weeks with my eyes shut, and one arm tied behind my back, and less than half employees at 50% efficiency each
i can do 3 stars in 3 weeks with my eyes shut, and one arm tied behind my back, and less than half employees at 50% efficiency each
Lol I did...
Some people are insane, may I say.
"lmao you do not need your employees to be at 150% efficiency to get past 3 stars."
I don't need to read further than that. because you have no clue what I am even talking about.
I don't need to read further than that. because you have no clue what I am even talking about.
It’s true you don’t need 150% for 3 stars
that's, not the point. having 150+% at 0 stars and up to 3 stars means you star up faster to 4,5,6 etc.
Are you a troll? I honestly can't tell if you're a troll or just not the sharpest tool in the shed.
FYI, 5* in 5 weeks is the easiest thing in the world.
FYI, 5* in 5 weeks is the easiest thing in the world.
get a software company to 10* in 10 weeks. then talk. or any other company. if you want.
You got proof of that?
1) thats impossible
2) I have doubts about your claim. Personally I've heard that company exp gained only counts towards the next star so whatever you do between 2 and 3 stars doesnt matter at 9 stars.
3) You got proof of that?
2) I have doubts about your claim. Personally I've heard that company exp gained only counts towards the next star so whatever you do between 2 and 3 stars doesnt matter at 9 stars.
3) You got proof of that?
Did you just ask him to prove he can 5 stars in 5 weeks by getting to 10 stars in 10 weeks? Do you enjoy making yourself look impossibly ignorant?
ironic.
I just came here to see what to pay my Property Broker employees... Apparently this is not for the underdog companies...
Less than the total of your profits - advertising
just use my patented super easy way:
- look at the income of the lowest earning 10* company of the type
- multiply it by 2/3
- divide it by the maximum staff amount upgrade