there appearing beteween 00:25 and 00:35 of the hour me and many have npoticed
Egg spawns
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
In which time zone?
all time zones. there always mid zone of the hour.
I just experienced the worst feeling ever. I saw the egg, as I clicked on a link. I missed it. My life is over. I'll never find another white egg again.
Well I've found 14 so I'm not complaining.
This has been my favorite post I've seen all day.
:( I have only found one..
does just reloading the page multiple times work?
does just reloading the page multiple times work?
Please don't **** the eggs :/
I've only had 1 egg spawn since the beginning of this, I've been active AF too so I know it's not that, I think torn on mobile doesn't spawn many
Maybe just bad luck or accidentally missed them?
At least 3 of my eggs are from Android App using Samsung Browser.
Best of Luck.. =)
At least 3 of my eggs are from Android App using Samsung Browser.
Best of Luck.. =)
DOCTORN
Pray in my "pray for eastern bunny thread"
Anyone found any eggs whilst using the iOS app? I found one on the first day whilst using my computer but not found any since when using the app
I’ve found 2 on iOS but do wonder if it causes less spawns
A good way to find eggs is to refresh the page when you are flying because you can see the whole screen and don't have to scroll down to check for eggs.
How to know if you won't miss an egg. If my post has a button next to the report button that says DOCTORN you will be fine.
hey its now between 25-35 minute of the hour nothing so far
I have picked up 6 and seen 2 i have missed. They can appear anywhere on any page, so that does including scrolling down in big bazaars or big forum threads or you will be missing many eggs.
Just found a brown in this post, thankyou very much
Could it be those getting help from DocTorn could see a lesser spawn rate to balance things?
To be told there is an egg on your current page means next to zero chance of missing one compared to those who dont have DocTorns notifications.
To be told there is an egg on your current page means next to zero chance of missing one compared to those who dont have DocTorns notifications.