Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma

Started by Deadwarboss [2025799] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Triplicant [2037705]
Phone the company and tell them you cannot come in for work as you are a heroin addict

problem solved

For reals tho, theres a gear icon top right, click that, then "Management', "Company Applications"
Crylix [2219788]
Top 10 Thread Hijacks..

Anyways, go to preferences (top right, cogwheel thing) and then head over to applications, click company and then cancel.
Sepulchrave [2092631]
^^Lookie lookie: two prominent karma whores, one on top of each other, doing the karma-whore scissor-dance.
Stay off karma, kids, or you'll end up like them.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
You wanna watch?

Not our fault people like our posts.

Some people chat in the cancer that is global, some spend their time in the forums.

Trip is a great guy and one of my favorite people in Torn. Genuinely a good fellow.
Sepulchrave [2092631]
You're not so bad, yourself, Sporky. And of course I wanna watch (where did I put my telescope?). However, I'm REALLY confused about which of you goes top...I mean Trip has a bigger karma than you do, but I'm not exactly sure what it's attached to. He spends half his time blushing (inkarmadine) and throwing roses....