Loser
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Same. Graved. - Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
· 2 likes ·
Man fourms are looking great lately
Mentioned in this thread
Loser2 [1384953] ×1
Mentions: Doldrums
Mentions: Loser2 [1384953]
whos multi r u this time
Man fourms are looking great lately
Ok
(._. )
(._. )
Is this thread about being in, about a person called, or just typer's Tourettes?
Not that I really give a flying f**k or require clarity in all honesty, I'm just here because I'm bored and nothing better to do at this moment in time...
So I'll go with OP 'typing bollocks'.
Not that I really give a flying f**k or require clarity in all honesty, I'm just here because I'm bored and nothing better to do at this moment in time...
So I'll go with OP 'typing bollocks'.
I have learned so much from this post, very useful, 10/10
Bogie is on annual leave.
There's been like 3 threads about this guy and I still have no clue who he is.
Same.
Graved.
Graved.