I was doing russian roulette when I pushed the first shoot button i got s 503 error no server avalable or somthing like that by the time i got back on i lost do to timeout
Russian roulette
Started by Ethom96 [2241141] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I can pass it along to Pavel who can check. I think one webserver went down briefly which could have lead to timing out. The game might be able to be reverted.
eh... i do not think that something can be done here. passing on to for a decision
I can pass it along to Pavel who can check. I think one webserver went down briefly which could have lead to timing out. The game might be able to be reverted.
Can you please provide an ID of that game, that can be found in 'last games' section?
Do you have an update for us?
Perhaps the Game ID as requested by Pavel above?
Thanks.
Perhaps the Game ID as requested by Pavel above?
Thanks.
1358309
Passing back to Pavel.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Spoke with Pavel and we've confirmed and reverted this.
Thanks