Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sidebar just loading :(

Started by oraN [1778676] on in Bugs & Issues.

66 replies · 667 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ThatOnePWNS [2145526]
I tried it with a few different browsers and had my daughter check hers. Conclusions are as follows:  Google Chrome worked fine with my daughters account, I was able to log in to mine with Mozilla Firefox and the sidebar loaded but on Opera which is my primary browser of choice, the sidebar loads. I've cleaned everything, history, cache, etc. on Opera and the problem still persists.
Emmmy [2264199]
Same here! It was fine but then I notice my nerve and energy weren’t increasing and so I refreshed and now this. I was wondering if deleting and reinstalling the app would help?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'm unable to replicate this problem on any browsers or devices. I'm not really sure what I can do. Nothing has changed on our end today.
Jamie17694 [580300]
I am having the same issue. I've tried 2 browsers "Chrome and Windows Edge" nothing from those two just loading. The mobile app is giving me the same issue as well. Even tried my laptop as well as computer. Hopefully there will be a fix soon. It's getting thrustrating keep typing in https links to get where I want to get to.