Hey guys
I only saw that in bugs and issues so far, but I want to seek some more attention to the troubles Torn has since a few hours! It is not only a bug, it is something should be worked on and repaired soon.
In short the toobar won't load so many people can't do stuff at all, others have to guess what they can do as the toolbar doesntl actualise.
My question is just: Is Tornstaff and further stuff aware of it?
Greetings and thx :)
I only saw that in bugs and issues so far, but I want to seek some more attention to the troubles Torn has since a few hours! It is not only a bug, it is something should be worked on and repaired soon.
In short the toobar won't load so many people can't do stuff at all, others have to guess what they can do as the toolbar doesntl actualise.
My question is just: Is Tornstaff and further stuff aware of it?
Greetings and thx :)