Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Operation: Dreamy

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in General Discussion.

60 replies · 701 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sharkeyfive [1151690] ×1 Diabolique [2177124] ×1

Diabolique [2177124]
"Operation: Dreamy" is underway, moving into phase 2. Battle condition is set to 1, rules of engagement are as follows:

Weapons free.

Green light is acknowledged, we are a go.

I say again...We. Are. A. Go.

-----------------------

For discussion: Under the bogie administration, staff have been a bit too vigilante reading all my messages, chat logs etc. So I have been forced to communicate via coded messages in forums to get my vital intel...

Paranoia is tangible. How do you guys cope?
Ekko_ [1621978]
"Abort! Abort! The bogeyman is ascending. I repeat, the bogeyman is ascending. Amber Alert! Pack away the Leggos."
Diabolique [2177124]
Torn is a never-ending game, so why do you people always insist on immediate gratification?

The pieces are in play, the trap set...now we wait.

My goals are ALWAYS accomplished. 
Icy [2926]
Hmm, which is more lame?

The fact OP does this sort of thread, or the fact I read the forums on an online game enough to recognize OP and know immediately what kind of crap I will get when I click a thread by them, but still I click...

*Goes off to silently contemplate life*