Grave this crap. Thanks.
Grave
Started by Darth_Revan [2247620] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ninivah [1950421]
· 10 likes ·
Message staff asking them to ban you from the casino. - Darth_Revan [2247620]
· 5 likes ·
Yeah, I could do that... but telling that to an addict is like telling the sky to stop being blue... Anyone else have any other suggestions? :) - Sheyrak [2125456]
· 5 likes ·
That's what an addict would say after a big win.
Yeah, Stop gambling.
Yeah, I could do that... but telling that to an addict is like telling the sky to stop being blue...
Anyone else have any other suggestions? :)
Anyone else have any other suggestions? :)
No egg on this page. Onto the next...
Daveis
Daveis
Message staff asking them to ban you from the casino.
Not gambling is one of the best ways to keep money
I would contact a staff member to block your casino button.
I would contact a staff member to block your casino button.
Dear Milehigh,
I read your missive with sadness. For you a life of poverty is unavoidable and you will be destined to fly forever to raise the seed money for that one lucky bet, which will never be enough. On the plus side your name is perfect.
Best Luck
Wiber
I read your missive with sadness. For you a life of poverty is unavoidable and you will be destined to fly forever to raise the seed money for that one lucky bet, which will never be enough. On the plus side your name is perfect.
Best Luck
Wiber
If you really want to gamble, play once a day on the "Spin the wheel"... It's profitable on average, but you can only turn once a day
no it is not profitable. there is no profitable game in casino. all rigged
your problem is because you are gambling in the wrong place .... gamble in poker
Hmmm poker. I haven't played a game of poker on here yet. :)
yes it is, ched stated so himself that players are more likely to win more money from spinning the wheel than losing.
10m spins on slots are the way to go duuuuh
I have to say...I've spun the wheel many times now. And I feel like I've come out ahead. I've gotten honor bars, lots of points, and even more money from them. I've even earned properties like villas.
Poker only works if you're a vet with high stats. For newbies like us, poker is just asking to get robbed. The minute you leave the table, you gonna get mugged. Wouldn't recommend it.
Read some guides on how to protect your money it's not that hard
The best odds you can play are Russian roulette. A straight 50% chance of doubling your money.
Unlike spin the wheel roulette where you have to account for the green 0, which swings a black/red or odd/even bet to a 48.65% probability.
If you make money from elsewhere it could be from from graphics designs for companies/factions if your good on photoshop.
gather some plushie runners who will do the running for you. You pay them under market price, and they don’t risk getting mugged.
Unlike spin the wheel roulette where you have to account for the green 0, which swings a black/red or odd/even bet to a 48.65% probability.
If you make money from elsewhere it could be from from graphics designs for companies/factions if your good on photoshop.
gather some plushie runners who will do the running for you. You pay them under market price, and they don’t risk getting mugged.
Thanks so much, Thugmann! Those are some good tips! I'm thinking of gathering some plushie runners....
"more likely" in the case that you win a pi or a donator pack, then you will be part of the "more likely" category.