Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Changing Damage & Accuracy Stats

Started by TheChickenator [546131] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TheChickenator [546131]
Hello, I was looking in my items, and I noticed that my Dual Hammers was changing Damage & Accuracy Stats Randomly, I have here a Print Screen showing x3 different Stats on the Same Page ( and noone of these Stats are the Correct ones ) :





[image: profileimages.torn.com]





Everytime I Refresh the Items Page there is a high chance of being there new Damage & Accuracy Stats.

Thank You.