So I had wondered for a while seeing the attacking page so many times. It is its own page, window even, but we only get it when we attack. If we are defending then we do not get to choose anything. I think it should be changed that when someone is online and being attacked there is say a 15 second or so window the person has to click on a certain new icon under information or an event comes up, hell even could make it like a chat log system pop up telling you are being attacked and to click this link to defend yourself. Then a fight could be taking actual turns but maybe in this version after so many seconds or so the other person can take an action since you are supposed to be acting in this active defense and vice versa for the attacker.
I don't know something along this line sounds like combat would be more interesting especially in group fights. Let me know anymore more thoughts or ideas on the matter.
I don't know something along this line sounds like combat would be more interesting especially in group fights. Let me know anymore more thoughts or ideas on the matter.