Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Do a few only

Started by Ectoplasm_ [2170764] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
oraN [1778676]
TO BE CLEAR I HAVE NOT TRADED WITH THEM AMD THEYRE BLATANTLY LYING. ATLEAST TILL WHERE MY 2500 EVENTS GO FOR, TILL 5TH MARCH

[image: i.imgur.com]

I do pay extra Yes for some things and sometimes. But mostly its close to market.

AND FOR THE FACT IM BEING FRAMED BECAUSE I DIDNT RESPOND TO THEIR BEGGING.


[image: i.imgur.com]